Breeden Insurance Services, Inc is an independent insurance agency that was formed in 1963, and assumed ownership by the Breeden Family in 1967. We are focused on clients throughout North Carolina and the southeast.
Our tradition is one that focuses on the needs of clients and continually work with our carriers to provide clients with the best insurance protection possible at the lowest possible cost.
We are a growing agency looking for a Full-time Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR) position in our Lexington location. The CSR will be responsible for servicing our personal lines clients.
- REQUIRED: Minimum of 2 years related work experience, in an agency environment. Knowledge of insurance products, plan and programs in a customer service driven environment.
- REQUIRED: Property and Casualty license.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Applied’s Epic
- Preferred: Insurance designations or willingness to begin a designation program.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and creative problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to review, record and organize data from a variety of sources.
- Coverage knowledge
We are committed to providing our employees with a generous benefit package and a state of the art technology system in order to meet our high service standard:
Disability Income Programs
Short Term and Long Term Disability
Life and AD&D
Death and AD&D Benefit
Paid Time Off (PTO)