Associate Membership is awarded on either a company or individual basis. The following are eligible to become an IIANC Associate Member:
- Individuals who are employed by firms or corporations engaged in selling products or services to agent members of the association.
- Individuals employed by governmental agencies and educational organizations whose work relates to the insurance industry.
- Individuals in learned professions who provide services to members (i.e. CPAs or attorneys).
- Individuals who were formerly members of IIANC but no longer qualify for regular membership because of retirement.
Company enrollment is used for all classes of Associate Membership (corporate, vendors, attorneys, accountants, consultants, etc.) other than retired agents. Up to three individuals can be named as Associate Members under company enrollment. Additional employees beyond these three also can be added for a fee. If any of the named Associate Members should leave the company during their period of membership, the organization may reassign the membership to another employee. Please note that only Associate Members named on the membership application receive Associate Member benefits.
Your company may also be interested in expanding your participation and support by joining the IIANC PARTNERS Program. This unique sponsorship program gives companies a way to maximize their marketing dollars because of the savings, exclusivity and visibility it offers. Based on the level of participation, the PARTNERS Program provides a variety of ways to gain exposure for your company with our member agents across the state, including event sponsorships, complimentary exhibit space and/or event registrations, magazine/newsletter advertising, listings, etc. Each level of the PARTNERS Program also includes an Associate Membership for the company. Learn more about the IIANC PARTNERS Program.
Individual enrollment is applicable only to agents that have retired from the insurance industry.
Associate Membership dues differ based on company or individual enrollment.
1. the membership fee is $500 (organization can name three individuals as Associate Members)
2. additional employees may be added for a fee of $75 each
1. the membership fee is $100 per person
You can join IIANC at any time. However, IIANC's Associate Membership dues are based on a renewal year of January 1 - December 31. This fee does not provide membership in our national association, the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) or provide free access to its member only benefits.
Application for Membership
To join as an IIANC Associate Member, complete and return the application with dues payment to IIANC. Once we have processed your application, you will receive information regarding your benefits and membership IDs.
Individual - Associate Membership Application
Company - Associate Membership Application